Friday, October 20, 2006

Another take on India

My experience in India was far from representative. My grandma always says "the things you worry about the most usually turn out the best." Well, that was what happened for me. If you'd like to read something that was more of a taste of what many others on the ship experienced please read Mary and Kelly's blog: http://johnston9494.blogspot.com

It's a great entry, though they've toned it down a bit for publication.

I would also like to do something I realize I should have done a month ago, which is introduce Kelly Johnston. Kelly knows everything there is to know about maps, he has a hilarious sense of humor, he likes to put jelly on a wide variety of dessert items, he can always be counted on to fix a busted stapler or lift a heavy box. Kelly does a lot of the blog authorship for johnston9494, and Mary is a tough editor so it's not an easy job.

I spend all the time I possibly can with Mary and Kelly. Mary is awesome and Kelly is awesome and together they are an unstopable powerhouse of awesomeness. They are the friendliest, most helpful, fun and charming couple on the ship. They are definitely in the top 1% of all couples I know and each would rank extremely high on my favorite people list individually as well.

Yours in adoring the Johnstons,
Erika

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home