Saturday, September 30, 2006

Just a quick note

The internet has been intermitent we've been in Saigon. That's why there hasn't been any blog updates or email communication from me. It's been up all morning, so maybe I'll be able to catch up this evening. I've been having a great time, this is my favorite port so far. I'm about to go out and try to catch mass at Notre Dame cathedral and then go to the market and shop shop shop. On ship time is late 10pm and we don't actually sail until 6:00am tomorrow. Then it's 6 days until Burma. I'm glad because only having two days between ports is just not enough time.

1 Comments:

At 3:10 PM, Blogger BarbieUVA said...

Hi, Erika.
I've just caught up on your blog. Sounds GREAT. So glad you did karoke. Sorry 'bout the typhoon. Glad you're enjoying Vietnam.
More later,
Barbie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home