Friday, August 18, 2006

Last minute

Today is my last day at work before I leave. Eventhough I feel like I've been working hard these past few weeks and trying not to leave anything until the last minute, there's a lot going on at the last minute anyway. Today I'm going through my email inbox making sure I haven't forgotten anything. We're putting together a couple of boxes to overnight to the San Diego, mostly things for the library's collection that arrived in the past few days, and professors print reserves. I'm getting a video camera from the DML, and need to learn how to use it. I've downloaded some audiobooks.

I'm mostly packed, there's still a couple more things I'll want to throw in my suitcases. I'm sure that I'm taking more than I really need to, but it seems like more effort at this point figuring out what I really NEED, than just taking it all.

I'm getting ready to go back and enhance my itinerary blog with links to wikitravel, so you might want to check that one again. After you look at those and get familiar with the wikitravel format you should read the entry on the US. Kind of weird... America sounds scary.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home